Sunday, May 3, 2015

Twice in One Day (Sexual content)

There was a lot of cruising at a mall in a city I lived in once. During one of my successful excursions I was sucking a guy off at the urinals of a department-store restroom when another man walked in on us. He said that we needed to be careful. He watched as I continued to give the guy head and he kept watch in case anybody else might walk in on us. I kept sucking until I was rewarded with a tasty load of cum. Our guard then asked me to go home with him and suck him off. It turned him on to see me give a blow job, and it turned me on to be watched as I gave head. He had previously sucked the guy whose cum I had just swallowed but without getting a load, because he was too nervous about sucking too long in a public restroom. I went home with him, and we got naked. He was not going to be in the area long, and there was not much furniture in the house. He sat in a chair and I sucked him. He wanted to sound himself, but I did not really want to see him stick anything into his urethra. I did enjoy sucking him, and he promised me a mouthful of hot cum. He asked how the other guy's cum tasted, and I said it was delicious. Eventually I was rewarded with his tasty cum. This was not the first time I got cum from two men in one day, but it was the first time one guy saw me get a load from another man before giving me a load of his own cum. I would love to get loads from two or more men in one place one after the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment