Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Short Rant About Work

I do not know how much longer I can do the job that I am doing. It seems like I can never get enough rest. My arms are sore much of the time. I hope that I will have a break soon. There is not very much that I like about the job. As is the case with too many companies now, it seems to be forgotten that the workers are people and not machines. Workers are treated like replaceable parts of the machinery. I only have one supervisor who shows any appreciation for my work. The others only complain when something is not done correctly. They do not give workers all of the information they need to do the job, and sometimes instructions are given only in Spanish. There are some workers who do not speak Spanish. I will be happy when I can move close to friends and can find a better job. I am not giving up, but I am feeling frustrated.

Noapte buna, przyjaciele.


No comments:

Post a Comment