Sunday, July 12, 2015

Being More Open at Work about Who I Am

At work yesterday one of the women asked if I was married. I told her I was not. She asked if I had a girlfriend or was looking for one. I told her that I would have a boyfriend. There was another woman also talking with us. The one who asked me if I was married said that God made male and female to reproduce. the other said that this was not necessarily true. She talked about having a gay uncle. The first woman was a little more open after our conversation. If people ask whether or not I have a girlfriend or wife I am going to be honest.

People talk about how brave Caitlyn Jenner is. I wish it did not take bravery for some people to just be who we are. We all should be able to be open about who we are. Nobody should have to hide their religious or political views. No one should have to hide their gender identity or sexual identity. I am not going to share my sexual kinks with everybody, but I am not going to hide being gay. I am not going to apologize for my religious or political views. If someone asks me about what I enjoy sexually I hope they are ready for my response. I am happy being a pee-drinking, sock-sucking, submissive slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment