Friday, July 10, 2015

Lindemann: Skills in Pills and Pantera: Reinventing the Steel

The copy of the CD I got from Lindemann arrived today, and I am listening to it again now. Till Lindemann did the vocals and wrote thy lyrics (in English), and Peter Tätgren wrote the music and played most of the instruments. Till Lindemann plays around with his sexuality on this CD. In the song "Ladyboy" he sings "I burn for dicks and holes." In the song "Golden Shower" he sings about wanting to get a golden shower from a woman. In the song "Praise Abort" he first sings that he hates his wife and her boyfriend. Later he sings that he hates his wife and his boyfriend. He sings about liking fat women. He mentions dicks in a few songs. I really like this CD, but I prefer to hear him sing in German. He has published a book of poetry. It is available in German and English. I think I will buy both.

I also replaced "Reinventing the Steel" by Pantera. It was their last CD. I had forgotten how much I like their music. I have some other music projects of Phil Anselmo. I like thrash metal. I will eventually get more of their music and more of Phil Anselmo's music. I have one of the CD's by Superjoing Ritual which also has Hank Williams III as a member. I have a solo CD he did, "Walk Through Exits Only."

I am waiting for another CD, "Super Trouper" by ABBA. I had forgotten about that one until a friend on Facebook mentioned it. I think I had it on vinyl years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment