Thursday, July 16, 2015

T-Shirts

I definitely want to get a t-shirt that says "Ich bin schwul." I am sure that some people will ask what it means. I do not have anything to hide. I could have t-shirts with it in several languages. Most people waste too much time worrying what other people will think. We need to be respectful of the feelings of others, but that does not mean hiding who we are. I have been told not to wear t-shirts that might offend other people at work. I find it offensive to see people wearing t-shirts that represent Christianity while the person wearing it acts in an unkind manner. I would not wear my t-shirt that says "Fuck White Supremacy" at work anyway, but it is my sentiment. There are not mant places where I would wear that t-shirt. The only circumstance under which I would object to someone's t-shirt is when a different standard is applied to other people than is applied to me.

I may be able to get together with a new friend this weekend and kiss, cuddle, suck and fuck. I think we will have fun if we get together. We share some of the same interests. I hope it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment