Thursday, July 30, 2015

Musings From a Gay Male Connoisseur (Adult Content)

First I want to write about the taste of male semen. I do not think that it would be surprising that cum from different men varies in taste. I prefer ejaculate that is salty to cum that is very sweet. I will not turn down the chance to have a man give me a sweet load, but I would rather have a salty one. There was a man I sucked several times in secluded restrooms. I was surprised at the sweetness of his cum the first time I tasted it. There was nothing about the taste of his cock or hole that would indicate that his semen would remind me of a milkshake. The variety of taste of cum from different men is very subtle. How strong a man's cum tastes can be affected by how it enters my mouth. It is interesting to me that I get a stronger taste if I am on my back and a man shoots his load into my mouth from over it letting it fall into my mouth from outside it. If a man cums with his cock head in my mouth I prefer that it be further from my throat. I want to get as much of it as I can. I have heard that asparagus affects the taste of cum as much as it does the taste of urine. I want to experience it. I like the way my urine tastes after I have eaten asparagus. The tastes of a man's anus is affected strongly by his diet. I had a vegetarian friend that I rimmed several times. His hole was delicious. I wanted to see if his cum tasted different from that of a non-vegetarian. I really could not tell much difference really. I do love the taste of African American men's genitals and anuses. I am always afraid of coming across as racist when I say that. As I mentioned before I only give blow jobs to guys who stick their cocks in my mouth, so you can see I have tasted the cocks, balls and anuses of men from different ethnic backgrounds. I still have not pleased a European man with my mouth. I want to change.

It is well past my bedtime. I need to jerk off and go to sleep. До Свидания.

No comments:

Post a Comment