Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I Need to Make a Change

I don't know how I am going to last at this job without vacation time until January. I am getting to the point of exhaustion. I am trying to figure out what I need to do. Hopefully there will be a slower period before then. I know it was slower in October, but I do not know when the slow time starts. I need to find a job where I use my brain more than my muscles. I need to work somewhere that I get treated with some respect. I also need to be close to friends. I need human contact, hugs, kisses, a cock in my mouth, an ass around my cock, etc. I will continue to reach out to friends. There are times when we need the help of friends, and now is one of those times for me. If I am not able to make a move soon I do not know what I am going to do. I am definitely not going to give up. I know that I have things to give a man. These things are not limited to my ability to give a good blow job and my ability to keep up with a fast stream of urine flowing into my mouth. There are various ways in which I can please a man. I am a loyal friend and partner in love. I find a lot of joy in being obedient. I would even be happy in a situation where I have several men to please. It would be fun to live in a situation where I only wear knee pads and a collar with leash. I just know I need to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment