Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sex Thoughts

I have a straight friend who knows that I think he is sexy and would do anything he wanted that I only gave blow jobs to guys to stuck their cocks in my mouth. Unfortunately he did not offer to stick his cock in my mouth. He is still one of my best friends. I wish we were closer to each other. I enjoy drinking beer, enjoying a good meal and talking with him. II can trust him not to take advantage of my being attracted to him. He is a great guy. I would still suck him off if he wanted.

There are parts of the male anatomy that I find particularly sexy. These are parts that are more likely to be seen in a public or semi-public setting. armpits, the area between navel and crotch, feet, the top of the ass crack and a cock sticking out of a man's pants as he pees. I find it hard not to look when I am standing beside a man as he stands at a urinal. Of course I love it when he encourages me to look. It is even better if he starts to stroke it or invites me to suck it. I am always ready to get on my knees and take it in my mouth. I hope some day that I will have a man motion for me to take his cock in my mouth then pee in my mouth.

 If I catch a glimpse of the things I mentioned above it is hard for me not to keep looking. I have to try to be discreet about that. I came close to getting an erection at work after seeing these parts of guys there.

Time to get ready for work. I wish I could take cock breaks at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment