Thursday, July 9, 2015

Another Kinky Post (Read at Your Own Risk)

I would like to be able to attend a festival like the Folsom one or Southern Decadence or even more fun would be to attend one in Germany. I would love to have someone lead me around on a leash wearing as little as possible, maybe a collar and knee pads. I would need the knee pads outside in case the man leading me around wants me to be a urinal for him and his friends. I would spend as much time as he wants on my knees. I would walk on my hands and knees if he wanted, as his pet wolf cub. Just thinking of all the men I could please is making my cock hard. I would gladly receive all the protein and urine I could get. Maybe by that time I would be able to get something in my hole, and I could wear a puppy tail sticking out of it. If it was in Germany I could be learning German, and if I made a mistake I could get spanked. I could also be spanked as a reward if I make enough progress with the language. Hopefully my cock-shaped holes would get filled many times.

Well, it's time for me to paw off and go to bed. Gute Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment