Friday, July 17, 2015

Я люблю тебя.

"Я люблю тебя," is something I enjoy saying. I like how the phrase flows from my mouth, I guess it would be transliterated "Ya lyublyu tebya." I like the movements that my tongue makes when forming those words. I love being able to say it correctly in Russian. At the end of saying it I just have to open my mouth a little more to be able to receive a cock in it. That is tru when saying "I love you," tii. "Ich liebe dich" sounds sexy to me, but almost anything in German sounds sexy to me. "Je t'aime sounds more romantic. I also like "Te iubesc. There are some men to whom I would like to say "Kocham Cię" or "Milujem ťa" or "Я люблю тебе"or "Miluji tě." Still one of my favorite phrases to hear in any language is "Přijďte cucat péro," "Приходите сосать мой член.," "Pridi sesati mojega tiča," "Kommen Sie saugen meinen Schwanz." or "Come suck my dick." I am always ready to get on my knees.

Alle haben ein gutes Wochenende. Nashladanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment