Wednesday, July 1, 2015

How I Would Love to Start a Day (Adult Content)

It's the beginning of a new day and a new month. I would like to sleep a little longer. I wish I could wake up next to a man I love. I would love for him to wake me up with a kiss. It would be great if he had me get on my knees beside our beds and drink his first pee of the morning. Then I would give him a thorough tongue bath. It would also be nice to wake up beside him and take his cock in my mouth while he is asleep. Knowing that I can suck it anytime. I would be insulted if he pissed anywhere besides my mouth if we are together. If we are in public I would go with him into a stall of the restroom and kneel or sit on the toilet and drink from his cock. At home together I would love for us to be naked together as much as possible. I would have an apron to wear while cooking for him. Whether or not I drink his pee in front of friends depends on if he wants me to do it. I would be proud to be seen pleasing him. Once I sucked the cock of a special friend for about five hours in the presence of friends who were also playing. There are a couple of  sweet new guys at work. It would be nice if we got the chance to talk some. I am not ready to go to work, but I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment