Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I May Be Down but I am Not Giving Up

I may be temporarily down, but I am not giving up. I know that I cannot depend on anyone else for my own happiness. I cannot let what other people think about my religious and political views affect me. One thing I do know is that if I try to please other people in these areas I am not happy. My views of these things have been influenced by other people, but ultimately how I see things is dependent on my own point of view. I do want to have a man to please and love. I also want to have friends with whom I can spend time and relax. I am not where I need to be right now. I could use the help of friends. Maybe I will meet the right man and be able to go to be with him. I am going to be cautious about that though.

Dobrú noc priatelia. Lahko noč, moji prijatelji.

No comments:

Post a Comment