Saturday, July 11, 2015

Сегодня суббота. (AC)

It looks like work is letting off some. I need to get more rest. Work seems to be going smoother. That does not mean that I am ready to stay where I am. I need to be around people with whom I can share my interests, Yesterday one of the maintenance guys was working on a machine close to where I was working. He is a cute redneck. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt, and it showed off his pits. I don't think he was paying any attention to me. I could glance at him once in a while while I was doing my job. I get very little physical contact with other guys, so when I do I love it. One day another of the sexy maintenance men put his hand on my back as he was going by. It sent a thrill through my body. He rarely says anything to me, but I would definitely love to get my lips around his cock. I need social and physical contact. I want to spend time with whom I can speak freely and laugh openly and not bother with wearing clothes. Then whenever wants I could get on my knees and do whatever he wants. Of course at my dream job I would be a walking urinal, and I would be able to use my tongue for speaking different languages and pleasing men.

До Свидания

No comments:

Post a Comment