Thursday, July 2, 2015

Until All Are Free None Is Free

I am a firm believer in freedom of speech and self expression. I do not think anyone should hide who they are, whom they love or their religious or political views. There are people who want to express their views and to silence anyone who disagrees with them.

I believe in the freedom of all people. No person should be oppressed or exploited. Companies who exploit workers in Bangladesh and other countries should be boycotted. We need to care for the planet and all people on this planet. There is enough food to feed all people. If the U.S. really cares about the freedom of people in other countries companies would not be allowed to go to other countries to exploit people there. If this country cared about humanity there would not be anyone hungry inside or outside of this country.

Seeing myself as a citizen of the world is not just a pretty idea for me. It is what I consider myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment