Sunday, July 26, 2015

I rested some, but I still need more rest.

I rested a couple of days, but I wish I could rest some more. I work tomorrow then I have a day off. I plan on talking to friends before I decide whether or not to move to another state. I do need someone special in my life. Not just so that I will have regular sexual and physical contact. I need someone with whom I can share love. I hope he will accept me completely as I am. There is someone local who keeps saying that he wants to get together with me, but it has not happened yet. I am starting to think that he is just leading me on. I won't put up with that shit for much longer. I don't know why someone would keep saying they want to get together if they don't want to. I wish I lived in a place where I had more privacy. I would not feel comfortable playing around with another man here. I will be happy when I can live in a house with another man and not worry about wearing clothes. I like being naked. It would be fun to have a cabin out in the woods to spend some time and be able to go without clothes outside. I will try to get back to posting more often.

Gute Nacht, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment