Thursday, July 30, 2015

Starting A New Day

I am starting another day. I am tempted to crawl back into bed, but that wouldn't solve anything. If there was somebody in the bed waiting for me to take his cock in my mouth I would not have gotten out of bed. If I had someone waiting for me in bed I would not be in the situation I am in. I cannot blame anyone else for where I am now. I took the chance of going to Rhode Island. I was going to have to move anyway. I needed a break from the job I had then, and I need a break from the job I have now. I am less likely to get a break from my current job. My current employers treat their workers worse than my previous employers did. They have a hard time keeping employees. I wonder if they will figure out why this is true. I doubt it. I am going to start a search for a new job. I would prefer being able to move back to Lawrence, Kansas. If I move back there I would not want to be living by myself. It would not be a good idea for me to live by myself. I think that my main problem right now is not eating enough. of the right foods. I will work on that. Intellectual stimulation would be helpful too. As much as I would like to have my lips wrapped around a hard cock I think I need to laugh and drink a beer or two with friends. I wouldn't mind drinking my friends' beers after they have drunk them. I will keep my head up. (Well that is unless I get the opportunity to put it down between a man's thighs.)


No comments:

Post a Comment