Friday, July 24, 2015

I am Rested and Ready for the Day

I got eight hours of sleep. I am ready to face a new day of work and a couple of days off. I need the days off. Hopefully I will be able to spend time with a new friend, sucking and fucking along with kissing and cuddling. I need all of those. I hope he is not leading me on.

I need to decide whether or not to go to Arkansas to be with someone I met online. I do not want to make a move like that again without spending time with him first. I do love him, but communication has not always been easy. Whenever we talk he rarely lets me say anything. He says that I complain too much, but when I simply try to talk about myself and my past he never lets me say anything. One time he did say, "OK, here's your chance, talk." That is not a good way to start a phone conversation. I do not want a monologue I want a dialogue. I may try to see if I can try to visit him when I have some vacation time. I have a lot of shit that I would have to move with me. I do not want to make the same mistake I made in Rhode Island. I do not want to hurt him, and I do not want him to hurt me.

Well it's time to start another Friday. Слава Богу, сегодня пятница. Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment