Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Again

It's Monday again. I am never ready for it. That does not mean that I am not able to handle whatever I have to face today. I just have to keep control the things I can control and not let anything else bother me. I will do the best job I can. I cannot control what other people say to and about me, but I will not let what others say affect me. I need to get in touch with friends. I need to figure out how to work towards my goals, better use of my imagination in writing and sexually. I may not be where I need to be, but I can work towards getting there. I need to focus on what I can do instead of what I cannot do.

I would like to get together with the local guy and play around, but my happiness does not depend on that. If it is meant to happen it will. I would love to make a man happy. I know that I can do that.

Oh well. It's time to get ready for work. I will keep my imagination active throughout the day. Na shledanou.


No comments:

Post a Comment