Wednesday, July 8, 2015

More on Sex in a Park

I may have written about this before. I am not sure how much I wrote. There was a park close to where I lived about twenty years ago. It was known as a place where men would cruise for sex. One time I noticed a man who kept watching me. Eventually we talked, and I went with him to his. I do not remember all that we did, but I am sure that I fucked and sucked him. Another time I went into the restroom and a sexy African-American man followed. He hugged me from behind and put his hard cock. We made plans to meet at the park that evening. I went back to the park, but he was not there. There was someone else there though. He got out of his truck and walked into a wooded area. He indicated that he wanted me to follow. When I got into a clearing he was stroking his cock. He was wearing sweatpants. I knelt in front of him and started sucking his cock. At first he just stood still while I sucked. Then he took my head in his hands and started to fuck my face. He said one of my favorite sentences, "Suck that cock." It was not longer after that that he said another of my favorite things for me to hear a man say, "I'm gonna cum." I kept his cock in my mouth and felt his cock pulsate as he shot his load. That is something I love to feel, that pulsation feels great in my mouth, and I love the taste of cum. Those were the only words spoken during our encounter. I wish I could have encountered him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment