Tuesday, July 7, 2015

KMFDM & MDFMK

I have been listening to kmfdm and mdfmk lately. The latter was made up of some of the members of the former but with more of an electronic sound. There are some aspects of both that I enjoy. I am very eclectic in my musical taste, but I am drawn to music with a dark sound. I enjoy music that is an uncompromising wall of sound. I can enjoy softer music too, but it depends on my mood. Lately I have been in a fuck the world mood. When I am at home I spend my time in my room at my computer online and listening to music. Well, it does not feel like home to me.

Lately the sister with whom I am living has been posting homophobic, conservative shit on her Facebook. I need to get away from here. I am becoming more and more unhappy with my situation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment