Saturday, July 18, 2015

I Need to Be Stimulated

I need to be stimulated in various ways. I want to be with people who will stimulate my imagination and intellect. I want intelligent conversation that does not take itself too seriously. I want to be with men who will stimulate my tongue and cock. I want to try new beer and foods to stimulate my taste buds. it would be nice if I cold find all of these things with the same people. I want my sense of smell to be stimulated. I need to learn how to put accents and other marks on letters with this keyboard. I so not always to have to depend on Google Translate to do that. I do not completely trust that app. I do not know how some of the people at work spend all day talking about the same things, family, other people or sports usually. Once in a rare while I hear some intelligent conversation, but that is rare. I think I know who from work has read my blog. I think it is the guy who said that someone has looked me up on Google. He is a nice guy, but he does not need to worry that I will try to hit on him. He lacks the imagination that I want from a sexual partner. The part of my brain that I want to have stimulated most is the language center. I would love to be somewhere that I hear different languages and to be able to understand them all. I know that will take time and effort, but it will be worth it.

I am ready for another day of being the most awesome me I can be. I don't give a fuck if other people do not like the way I am. If  they do not accept me they do not know what they are missing out on.



No comments:

Post a Comment