Sunday, July 19, 2015

Мэ яамо Влк: A post about dreams

One day a few years ago I watched the film "Matador" by Pedro Almodóvar with Russian subritles.  That night I had a dream in which I was spelling Spanish with the Cyrillic alphabet. I remember I was writing or visualizing in my mind "Мэ яамо" instead of "Me llamo." I think I was introducing myself to someone in the dream. Spanish would be easy to transliterate into the Cyrillic alphabet. I have had dreams about Slovak or Czech grammar. One I dreamt about the difference between "dobrý" and "dobre." I was reviewing when to use the adjective and when to use the adverb. Usually I have dreams like that when I have stayed away from language studies for too long. A lot of times my dreams end just before something interesting happens. I have had many dreams where I wake up just as I am getting ready to take a cock in my mouth. I have had some nice dreams that involved kissing and cuddling with a man. I always enjoy those. I would like to have some sexy dreams tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment