Friday, July 3, 2015

Evil Empire - Rage Against the Machine

I need to listen to some RATM before I go to bed. I'll start the day off with the same CD in the morning. "Evil Empire" was the first CD I heard from them. It is one of the CD's I bought without having heard the artist or knowing anything about them. I just took a chance. I cannot remember where I bought it. I was hooked on their music immediately. I did have all of their CD's I want to replace the missing ones. I definitely like their politics. Tom Morello is one of my favorite guitarists. I also like his solo work as The Nightwatchman. I wish I could have seen RATM perform live. I have a live CD that was released in Japan. I prefer the live version of some songs, especially "Freedom." A couple of my favorite lines from their songs are "If Ignorance is bliss Then knock the smile off my face." I thought this is a fitting CD with which to start off the day tomorrow. Some of you might be able to figure out why.

Dobrú  noc, mes amis, nashledanou. I only had to use translate to get the mark over the u, I am slowly starting to brush up on my Czech and Slovak.)

No comments:

Post a Comment