Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Trying to Get my Brain Started (AC)

I am trying to get my brain started, but it is starting slowly this morning. Well, that's not unusual. Usually the first things on my mind are getting out of bed, coffee, cock, and my friends. If I had a man in bed with me the first thing I would do would depend on what he wanted. I would gladly take his cock in my mouth and take from it whatever he wanted. I love waking up next to a man knowing that I can suck cock in the morning and please him. I love waking up in a man's arms. I love pleasing a man any time, but it is a great pleasure to have a man whose needs I place before my own when I wake up in the morning. It would be fun though to be a pet to a  Master and have a pet bed beside his Master bed. i would occasionally sleep on my little bed by his feet. When I wake up I would tenderly rub, lick and kiss his feet to gently wake him up. I would wait for his permission before putting my mouth further up. My rewards would be his cum, pee, a hug and a deep kiss.

I hope that all of my friends know that they are loved, because I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment