Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Why would someone keep reading something they don't like?

Somebody at work has mentioned a couple of times that someone at work has looked me up on Google. He seems to be surprised that I am gay. I have not exactly made a secret. He said that it wasn't cool that I like for guys to pee in my mouth. I told him that no one was forced to read my blog. If they don't like it they could just not read it. Why would someone look my blog up then complain about its content? If I do not like what someone writes in their blog I just don't read it. I was going to tell him that I din not care what people at work think about me, but I was sent elsewhere to work. They needed me in another area. There may be some guys at work that I find attractive, but I would never make a move on somebody at work. I definitely do not want to spend my time lusting after guys there. I am there to work not to find a cock to suck. I may be proud to be a slut who knows how to please a man, but I do have limits. I am in a dry spell, but I am not that desperate. I may be able to get together with someone I met on Tagged. I hope we do it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment