Sunday, September 20, 2015

Adult content and a bad pun

I am definitely a submissive guy, but I do not like to be fucked in the ass. It hurts too much. I would like to be able to be able to please a man  by letting him fuck me, but it is a pain that I definitely do not like. I am better at pleasing a man with my tongue. I also can fuck a man in his ass and give us both pleasure. I have had men tell me that I just need to relax. I find it difficult to relax when all I can feel is pain. I would like to be able to focus on giving him pleasure, but I have not been able to do that. The last time I was fucked was by a guy with a small dick, but it did not feel good. He was able to cum in the condom he was wearing, but I never heard from him again. There have been a few times when it did not hurt too much physically. The last time I was with a FWB who had entered into relationship since we had played together. He was on his back, and I lowered myself on his cock. As he was fucking he told me how much he loved his partner. WTF? Anyway, there are ways in which I please a man.

If I wore leather in France would I be a queer en cuir?

No comments:

Post a Comment