Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Another post with unrelated paragraphs.

I just finished talking to a special friend. As furries I was his pet. This was not the usual master/pet relationship. I was obedient, but there was tenderness to the relationship. He did not want to be a master anymore. We are still very close. We are not always in touch, but he has a special place in my heart and life. He is someone with whom I can be very open. He is in California, and I miss him. For awhile he was one of my roommates in Kansas. I would still do anything for him that he wanted. His name is still on the tag of a collar that I wear. It says "Property of ****." It is to reflect our special friendship.

I do not know if I would trust a fundamentalist of any religion in any elected office. This includes fundamentalist atheist. I would not want anyone in an office if that person expected everybody to believe of not believe as they do. I would want those who uphold the constitution to be elected to office. I would want their decisions to be based on that and not on any religious texts. This does not mean that I do not believe that the constitution can be amended. I do not want anybody's religious views to be forced down my throat. There is only one thing I allow to be forced down my throat, and that is with my consent.

I am listening to E-Type from Sweden. I was introduced to their music by the friend mentioned above. They are one of my favorite bands. I would love to dance to their music. I have not been dancing in a long time, but I would love to be able to do it again. I would lose myself in the music and not worry about what anybody else thought.

Buona sera, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment