Saturday, September 5, 2015

Saturday Morning Post

It's Saturday. I do not know how long I will be working today. I need to work at east eight hours for the money. I am not sure how long I will be working less. I hope I find a new job soon. I have an appointment at a temp agency on Tuesday. The heavy lifting is wearing me down.

I am reading Auntie Mame by Patrick Dennis, a pseudonym of Edward Everett Tanner III. I read it quite a few years ago. It is a delightful, light-hearted humorous book. I also read Little Me by the same author. These are not the full titles of these books. The real theme of Auntie Mame enjoying life by being oneself. It is a book that I have a hard time putting down. I am also very fond of the film based on the book. It starred Rosalind Russell. "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." I will write more later. It has been a while since I read Little Me, the "autobiography" of Belle Poitrine a star of stage and screen. I did not know the real identity of the author until recently. Since reading his books I thought he was gay. According to Wikipedia he was bi and he became active in the gay community in New York. He also wrote books with the pen name Virginia Rowans. I do not know anything about them yet. I'll do research later. I will write more later.

I am getting a CDs by Tublatanka and Gionny Scandal, I will, write about those whem, I get them.

Well it is time to get ready for work. Hugs and kisses for all. Na shledanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment