Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday Morning Starting Slowly

Happy Labor Day to those celebrating it today. I work today.

I am slowly waking up drinking a cup of coffee and listening to "DJ: Cam: The French Connection: A Continuous Mix Featuring the Sounds of Artefact." It is a gentler start than I sometimes have. It was either DJ Cam or Orlík this morning. I will save Orlík for later. Sometimes I like something rowdy in the morning to prepare for the bullshit I have to put up most days. The place where I am working at times is becoming more and more of a comedy of errors. I think it is better to laugh at the situation than to let it drive more insane than I already am.

Not long ago I received a robocall from somebody claiming to be People's Bank. The recording said that my debit card had been suspended, and I needed to enter my card number to reactivate it. It was obvious that this was a scam. My bank would not ask for this information on the phone, and I do not have an account with People's Bank.

I am listening to "Immigraniada (We Comin' Rougher)" by Gogol Bordello then heading to work. I am saving Orlík for after work.

Nashledanou

No comments:

Post a Comment