Wednesday, September 9, 2015

No One Noticed the Cat

I just finished reading No One Noticed the Cat by Anne McCaffrey. It is a book that is hard to put down once you start reading. It reminded me of what a wonderful writer Anne McCaffrey was. It makes me want to reread the books I have read in the Dragonriders of Pern series. I started this book yesterday afternoon, and I would have probably been able to read it in one sitting if I had not had to attend to other matters. I would not want to read it too quickly. I enjoy reading some books in order to savor the writing and the story. It is a slim book, and I was a bit saddened to come to the end. I am glad that there are more books by the same author that I have not yet read. This book was marketed by its publisher as fantasy, and that fits if you want to label it. Wikipedia calls it a children's book, but the vocabulary would be advanced for many children. It is a book that can be enjoyed by many ages. I would recommend it to anyone who is willing to let their inner child enjoy a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment