Monday, September 14, 2015

I Am Tired Of the Arkansas Sh*t

The guy in Arkansas acts like he is going to be nice to me, then when I answer his calls he starts a verbal assault. I am not going to answer his calls or listen to his voice mails. I am not going to pug up with verbal abuse. I think he is trying to push me further away from him. He is doing that. I do not know what to believe of what he has said. He calls me a liar. I have always been honest with him. I know he lied about the pills. I do not know what else he has lied about. He refuses to understand that is very difficult for me to save money in my current situation. I am not going to communicate with him anymore. I have someone here whom I love and who loves me. We are going to get together soon for some intimate fun. We make each other feel good. I need to be with someone with whom I can communicate. I need someone who will listen as well as talk. My sweetie does that. Just knowing I have someone like him in my life brightens my day.

Well, time to get dressed for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment