Thursday, September 10, 2015

Gionnyscandal

I am listening to Gionnyscandal's CD, "Gionata." It was released in 2014. I do not remember where I first heard his music. I immediately wanted to hear more when I first heard him. He is talented and sexy. Some of his songs are very moving, "Vestita di lividi" for example. There are videos  some of his songs on YouTube. I like all of the songs on the CD. Gionny Bravo is a fun song. "Philofobia," Gionata" ans "Supereroe" also stand out. His songs flow very well. I am enjoying hearing rap in Italian. It is also helping me to brush up on my Italian.

I have heard people say that they can't stand rap. They lump all rap together. There is a lot of diversity in rap and hip hop. I try to approach music and other things with an open mind.

On an unrelated note when Is John Boehner going to stop trying to sue President Obama? Boehner needs to be voted out of office. He is wasting time and tax-payer money. He does not have the best interest of the U.S. in mind.

Buona sera. Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment