Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hank Williams III, Gionnyscandal, Daniel Landa, etc.

I watched a video of Hank Williams III performing "Ghost to a Ghost" live in 2013. I was blown away by the quality of the performance, a seamless combination of country and metal. He has to be one of the most underrated musicians today. I have heard that his concerts are great. I would like to see him perform live in person.

Listening to Kraftwerk now. Eventually I might get some of their music on CD. Their music has always made me want to dance. Yes, it is a bit slow for dance music, but it has that effect on me. Since the very early 80's when I first heard their music I have not been able to stay still when listening to them.

I was listening to Pandora Radio on shuffle earlier. In the shuffle while I was listening I heard Dave Brubeck, Klaus Nomi, Sublime, Colton Ford, Kraftwerk, etc. I enjoyed the mix, but when it comes to music I am a control freak. You will never know what you will find me listening to. Today in addition to the above I have listened to Tublatanka, Gionnyscandal, Combichrist and Daniel Landa. Who knows what I will listen to next. I just want to make the choice. It is not a big deal to me. It is just the way it is.

Boa noite, somn usor.

No comments:

Post a Comment