Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Another Update: Temp Agency Appointment

I had an appointment at a temp agency. I hope that this leads to a new job. This will mean starting as a temp again, but things keep getting worse where I am working. Workers are treated as replaceable parts of a machine and not as people. Sometimes I think that they want workers to quit before they finish one year so that they will not have to give vacation or holiday pay. Workers have to be there one year before they get those benefits. Appreciation is never shown for a good job. Some people can get away with childish behavior. There are some people who run and play like children. The work environment at times is hostile. The supervisors are often rude to workers, and workers are often rude to each other. This is supposed to be a "professional workplace," but there is very little professional about it. I was told by the agency that if I do not hear from them before next Monday to call them. I will post what happens.

Boa noite. Somn usor.

No comments:

Post a Comment