Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I'm Still Not in Kansas

My checking and saving accounts are still in a Kansas credit union. I still have a Kansas ID. Most of my close friends are in Kansas. I am starting to feel like Dorothy. I want to get back to Kansas, well Lawrence, Kansas. I would not want to live in most of the rest of the state. I miss my friends there and the larger variety of beer available in the liquor stores. When I was there I did not like my job, but compared to the job I have now it is a dream job. The salary and benefits were definitely better. I liked my coworkers more than I do most of my coworkers at my current job. I had friends with whom I could I could go out and enjoy good beer, food and conversation. Once  in awhile I could enjoy some fun sex. The downtown in Lawrence is definitely more diverse than the empty buildings in Kannapolis. When the time is right I will either be able to move back there or move somewhere with my sweetheart.

Nashledanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment