Sunday, September 6, 2015

Gute Nacht

I will try to start posting more regularly. I have been trying to get caught up with Facebook and emails.

I have an appointment at a temp agency on Tuesday. I hope I can find a new job.

The guy in Arkansas that I mentioned before is being difficult. I do still love him, but I do not think that we would make a good couple. He has serious issues that he is not fully dealing with. Several months ago he called and said that he had taken a bottle of pills. He sounded groggy. I was afraid that he had done it. I called emergency services in his town. He had not taken any pills. He said that I was trying to get him in trouble. I thought I was doing the right thing. He had scared me, and I was afraid he was going to die. There were a few times that he ended the relationship. Then he wanted to start anew. He did this one time too many. He told me to find somebody else. It was just after this that I met my new friend. He says that I had lied to him, and I found someone behind his back. If I did it behind his back it is because he turned his back on me. I do not know what to believe of what he says. According to him he almost went to jail and has had health scares lately. I do not want to hurt him, but I have had as much as I can take from him. I need to focus on my new relationship.

People speak of the U.S. as a "developed country," but I do not think it has developed as much as many other countries. Healthcare in this country needs serious work. Workers in Europe are treated better than workers are treated here. This country refused to accept the metric system. In many ways this country lags behind the others that call themselves developed.

Boa noite, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment