Thursday, September 17, 2015

"Haters Make Me Famous" by Gionnyscandal

I think I was initially drawn to this CD by the title. I saw it listed on Amazon after hearing one of his songs. (Haters usually make themselves look themselves look bad and bring attention to those they badmouth.) I have difficulty understanding him when he raps, but that is because my Italian needs work. He has two more CD's that I want to get. Listening to his songs is helping my Italian, but that is not the main reason for which I listen to his music. I really like it. His music videos are very good too. So now I have Gionnyscandal, Mina and Lucio Dalla to help me with my Italian. I do like the sound of the Italian language too.

Now I know why I'm not famous. I don't have haters saying mean things about me. That's fine with me. I would prefer not having the drama and fame.

Monsoir, mis amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment