Thursday, September 17, 2015

God dag.

I am not going to enter into a relationship where I have to hide things about who I am. I want someone with whom I can share my interests. He does not have to like everything that I do, and I do not have to like everything that he does. It would be nice if I found someone with whom I could watch films in different languages and listen to music in various languages and various genres. It would be great if I could find friends with whom I could speak more than one language. The ideal situation would be to find someone special with whom I could study and practice languages. The ideal situation would be to have someone with whom I could travel around Europe. At times I doubt my language abilities until I get to practice. At those times I realize that I am not so bad at languages after.

Dobrý deň (God dag)

No comments:

Post a Comment