Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Starting the day with O-Zone (Updated)

I am waking up with O-Zone's CD "DiscO-Zone." It has their song "Dragostea Din Tei." Some people insist on calling it "Numa Numa" because of the line,, "Nu mă iau, nu mă iei." On YouTube references are made to the original Italian version. The song is in Romanian. Where do people get their misinformation? They did record the song in English too, but I prefer the original. The video for the song is fun too. Europop puts me in a good mood. I wish I could take this music with me to listen to at work. I won't let the  bullshit there crush my mood though.

Once in the early 90's I was at party helping DJ. There were not many people dancing. I suggested playing some techno. The guy I was DJing with was reluctant, but he started playing some 2 Unlimited. A lot of people started dancing immediately. I had a feeling that this was what the people there wanted.

I will add more to this post later. (Some of what I had  typed this morning had disappeared, and I did not have time to retype everything.)

Hasta luego, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment