Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More from Arkansas

I had a long talk with the guy in Arkansas. He said that he almost died as a result of an accident recently. He wants to get back together with me. I could hear tears in his voice. I do still have feelings for him, but I do not want to rush when it comes to relationships. There are things about him that really bother me. He uses a certain word that starts with "n" too frequently. He says that there will be no more yelling, fighting, etc. I want to take time to be really sure that this is true. I love him, and I love my sweetheart here. The Arkansas puts too much emphasis on the sexual aspects of relationships. He says that since my sweetheart here and I are both bottoms our relationship could not work. I need to be able to think things through before making a decision. I want to make sure that the guy in Arkansas really understands who I am. For me faith is not something that comes easily. This could be a problem in our relationship. I do not tolerate racism. I do not want to hurt him or my sweetheart here. I need to be open with both of them about my doubts. I am happy with who I am. I would love to have a man in my life, but I cannot let my happiness depend on that.

Bonsoir, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment