Monday, September 21, 2015

When Will I Learn?

I spent several hours listening to the guy in Arkansas. He seemed sincere, but he still refuses to resolve an issue. He lied to me when he said that he had taken a bottle of pills. As I mentioned before I called emergency services where he lives. He kept throwing this in my face, because he said that I was trying to get him in trouble. At the time he said that he was going to take a warrant out for my arrest. I called the police there, and they said that I had nothing to worry about. I tried to get this issue resolved between us, and he got upset saying I was throwing the issue in his face. It was all right for him to use the incident to attack me, but if I tried to resolve it I was being the "bad guy." He has never offered me any emotional support, yet he claimed to love me. If I was down he would tell me to get over it. I do not know how many lies he told me. He kept telling me that he was fifty-one years old, but on his recent birthday he said that he just turned fifty-three. I do not know what to believe of what he has told me. What he has told about his upbringing and health seem unquestionable. I have shown him enough patience. Enough is enough.

2 comments: