Saturday, September 26, 2015

Another kinky Post

One of the main reasons I am sorry that things did not work out in Rhode Island is that I really wanted the things he had promised. He had promised that I would get to drink all of his pee when he was home. He had promised that we would go to leather bars and I would be his urinal there in front of all of his friends. I would not be wearing a harness and collar and not much else. Every time he needed to pee I would just get on my knees and drink it. If we were out shopping he was going to take me to the restroom with him, and I would be his urinal there. He was not going to share me with his friends. The only other man I would service would be the other guy living with us. He had promised that we would take showers together and I would get a special shower from him. This would almost be the perfect situation. I would have loved to be his personal urinal in front of his friends and suck him off in front of them. I love sucking dick in front of an audience, especially if I am going to be able to suck more than one. I would love being a urinal with an audience too. I would have loved being a urinal for his friends too. I can never get enough pee and cum. I love pleasing men. I am proud of my oral skills.

Time to go to work. No time to jerk off. Nashledanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment