Friday, September 25, 2015

Another Rambling Post

The other day when I was riding home from work (My sister was driving. I don't drive.) we passed a truck being driven by a very sexy man. His arms were covered with tattoos. We passed each other a few times. We looked at each other and nodded each time. I wished I could ride with him in his truck or do some fun things with him. Unfortunately there is not much of a chance of meeting him, but I still remember him. He may be the source of many sexual fantasies.

I am off from work most of next week. I only work Monday. I am looking forward to having some paid time off from work. I hope I can spend time with my sweetheart. He is scheduled off from work on Tuesday. He promised me that he will not go in. I want to spend time with him, with and without clothes. I think we will make each other feel good. I want to explore every inch of his body.

I am listening to Bára Basiková. The CD is Nová Gregoriana. When I was in Prague I went into the Bonton Superstore looking for this CD. I was hoping I would be able to find it. The CD was released in 1999, and I was there in 2004. When I went into the store it was playing on the sound system. She has a beautiful voice. On this CD she sings in Latin and Czech. I have a few other of her CD's. I made the mistake of loaning one of her CD's to somebody, and he never returned. I will see if I can find it on eBay.

It is time for me to masturbate and go to bed. Nashledanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment