Monday, September 28, 2015

Scandy and In Extremo

I have been listening to "13 Ways to Masturbate" by Scandy, another project by Andy LaPlegua. The sound is not quite as dark as Combichrist. The sound is more electronic. He is definitely a talented musician. I have heard that he is a very nice guy. I definitely think he is sexy. I like all of his projects, but Combichrist id my favorite. I will probably listen to some Combichrist before I go to bed.

I have also been listening to In Extremo's CD "Verehrt und Angespien." In Extremo is called a German Medieval Metal Band. They use instruments with medieval origins. They include bagpipes. Their music is fun and the members are also sexy. They sing in German which is another plus for me. I am fond of the sound of bagpipes. The marriage of medieval and metal works very well. This CD was their first. I want to hear their others.

It is almost time for me to get ready for bed. Gute Nacht, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment