Monday, September 7, 2015

What's on my Mind Now

I think I piss people off sometimes when I say what I think instead of what they want to hear. I was chatting with someone I have known for a long time. He was complaining about losing a lot of friends. I asked if he talked about anything besides farting, cats and wrestling. These are his main topics of conversation. He also sent a lot of pictures that make fun of people. I told Him that I did not want to see things that made fun of people. I told him I was glad to be his friend if he would talk about himself. Videos of people farting get very tedious very quickly. I am very fond of animals, but there are limits to how many cat photos and videos I want to see. I think he is hiding behind these topics instead of dealing with his real problems. I told him this. I am not going to be unkind with honesty, but I am not going to pretend a problem is not there when it is. I also do not hide things behind the words I say in personal communication. I may write poetry or other pieces of creative writing with multiple meanings, but if I have something I want to communicate I do so directly.

I have been guilty of laughing at photos of people seen at Walmart, but I realize that that is not a good thing to do. The people in these photos may have mental health issues. We do not know why they go out in public the way that they do, but making fun of them is not all right. These are people who have feelings. If we do not like what they are wearing we do not have to take photos of them to ridicule them. We can either look the other way or talk to them and see if they need help. These sites are a form of bullying in my opinion.

Gute Nacht, мои друзья.

No comments:

Post a Comment