Sunday, September 13, 2015

An encounter I had with a 'straight" man.

I was reminded of a man with whom I had a sexual encounter. He wanted to be very discreet. he was staying at a friend's house. We met at the house. He had been outside walking, and he has been sweating. He wanted to wash his cock before letting me suck it. He took his clothes off. He had a nice body and I beautiful uncut cock. His balls and hole smelled great. He loved having his cock sucked as well as his balls. He also enjoyed being rimmed. As I was sucking him he undid my pants and played with my hard cock. He also fingered my hole. For several minutes he sat on a couch and jerked his cock. He wanted to see my ass while he was masturbating. He did not cum though. He said several times that he was not gay. I had a good time with him though. He asked if I wanted to rinse my mouth out before leaving. When I got home I could smell him on my shirt. I jerked off as I enjoyed the lingering scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment