Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fond Memory (Adult Content)

This was more than ten years ago, but it is a fond memory. I was in a restroom where there was a lot of cruising going on. All of the stalls were occupied. There was a hot guy who caught my eye in one stall. He nodded at me. The guy next to him wanted him wanted to play, but the hot guy wanted me. The other guy finally left, and I entered the stall. Hot Guy slid his legs and hard cock under the partition, and I started giving him head. Several times Hot Guy got nervous and pulled back. Each time he gave it back to be, and I would continue to suck him. I am not sure how long this went on, but I got a nice reward. He shot his load in my mouth. Before he left he thanked me, and I thanked him. I felt good that such a hot man would give me the honor of sucking him off and swallowing his cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment