Thursday, September 10, 2015

I Will not Put up with Rudeness

I prefer to be laid back, but I am not going to tolerate someone being rude to me. A woman at work yesterday grabbed a box from my hand yesterday. This is not something I will put up with. I told her that if she needed it to say so not to just grab it. She acted as if I was being unrealistic. She was being a rude bitch. I try to make other people's jobs easier, but I will not let people treat me rudely. Some of the people want to be treat other people any way they want, but they do not tolerate the same behavior. If they try this with me they are in for a rude awakening. Every person is worthy of respect.

If I go to another country I want to be able to communicate in the language spoken in that country. I do not accept the rudeness of Americans who expect people in other countries to speak English. I am in favor of letting people from other countries to immigrate to the U.S., but they need to make an effort to learn English. Some of the people at work make fun of the Americans who do not speak Spanish. They say rude things in Spanish about expecting not to be understood. This is not a good idea. I undestand not knowing how to speak English initially. I do not act like that in other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment