Friday, September 18, 2015

C'est aujourd'hui vendredi.

C'est aujourd'hui vendredi. That means it's payday. Almost all gone. Oh well. Dum spiro spero. It does no good to worry about what I cannot do. Worrying does not do any good. I am keeping my head up. One of them, I will get the other one up before I go to bed. On the CD I just got there is a song "I'm Horny" though it sounds like the vocalist is singing "I'm Ernie, Ernie." It is a woman singing it. It makes it rather funny. I am not really horny all the time, but the potential is always there. In those circumstances I usually focus on getting one head down rather than getting the other one up. I always like making other people feel good, but it does not always involve sex.

I may not be among the sexiest people on earth, but I feel good about how I look. My tummy could be firmer, but it's ok.

Nashledanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment