Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fuck It. I am Going to write about the Shit that Interests Me.

I have been trying to write what I think people might be interested in reading, but I am not sure who is reading it, so fuck it. I am just going to write whatever is on my mind. I am not sure yet whether or not I will write about sexual experiences. Part of who I am is a sexual person. I do have a wide range of interests. Most people would enjoy some of the things that I like and hate some things. I am who I am , and if anybody has problems with that I am not going to let that bother me.
I know I keep returning to this theme, but sometimes it is something that interests me. I cannot understand why many things about the culture in which I grew up seem foreign to me, yet things from other cultures are more understandable. Before I was telling a man who cooked in a cafeteria about my plans. I am embarrassed to say that I do not remember if he was Dutch or Danish. Anyway, he asked me if I was going home to Yugoslavia. I told him that I was not from there but from the U.S. Then he asked me if I still had family in Yugoslavia. I told him I never had family there. He continued to ask if I was going to visit family in Yugoslavia. I do not know why he was so convinced that I was from there. I could not get him to believe otherwise.
I will write about some other things soon. If I write about some things that were painful when I went through it is not to get people to feel sorry for me. In even the most difficult times that I have been through I find things to look at and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment